I Am Grateful For...

9:00 AM


  • ...my family. There is little that I would or could do without my family's support. I value family so much, both immediate and non-immediate. They have been there for me through literally every ordeal that I've had to endure as well as every amazing event. Whenever something happens to me, I automatically want to tell my family. Whenever I want to cry, I know who has my back. 
  • ...my health. Health is easily something that is pushed aside until we start to have health problems. I have really started to realize this and put myself in check. (It was actually my stuffed nose a month ago that got me to this point - hehe.
  • ...my education. Not everyone has the opportunity to get an education, which really makes me sad. Education is something that shouldn't be a privilege; it should be a basic human right. Unfortunately, that is not the reality we live in, so I will forever be grateful for what this privilege. 
  • ...my friends. There is nothing like good friends to laugh and spend time with. Over the last year, I have really come to know who I want in my life and who is healthy for my life. I've had to leave some unhealthy relationships behind this year, but I happy now, so I have no regrets. For those who are still with me, I am beyond grateful for them and everything that they do for me, whether that's simply sitting by me when I'm feeling down, sending a silly meme at 5 AM in the morning, or for going on random drives with me 'til 4 in the morning.
  • ...books! Books give me the release that I crave so much. There's nothing like a cold day, snuggled up in a blanket with hot cocoa and a good book. But there's also nothing like a gorgeous day outside, when I'm lying on a blanket with a refreshing smoothie and some tunes playing in the background.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe