Become One With the Bugs

7:27 AM

These photos come for a bunch of pictures that I took with my new camera at Heritage Park this past weekend. I finally have a DSLR, and I am beyond excited about that. My old camera was the Canon PowerShot SX510. I loved it and the capabilities it came with. {My new one does not have Wi-Fi capabilities, and I kinda sorta miss that. Oh well.} It took me awhile to figure out how to actually take decent pictures with it, but once I did, there was no stopping me. I took a lot of my favorite photos with the PowerShot. However, it was time for an upgrade. I am becoming more and more serious about photography, and a DSLR was the next best step.

Now...onto learning how to use my new Canon EOS Rebel T5.






 photo Screenshot 7.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe