Alles Gute zu meinem Geburtstag!

9:00 AM

It's my 18th birthday!

My seventeenth year has been beyond amazing. I have experienced more than I could have ever imagined. I have grown into the young lady that I am today because of these experiences, which I will be forever grateful for. And everyone that has helped me get to whatever positions that I have been in, thank you. Thank you to every friend I have made and to every person who has taught me a lesson (temporary or lifelong). Thank you to my mom, dad, sister, Granny, grandparents, and other family members. I appreciate you all so, so much. Now here's to another lovely year!


  • Studied abroad in Germany
  • Visited Washington D.C. (finally!)
  • Took up photography as a hobby (working to make it more)
  • Met friends from all over the world
  • Adopted a cat
  • Became intermediate in the German language
  • Applied to and was accepted to Arizona State University, Iowa State University, University of Central Florida, Michigan Tech, Michigan State, Stetson University, and Lynn University
  • Decided to attend Iowa State University
  • Had first official photoshoot (here)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe